Family news

Stuff happening around here!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

It has been a very long time since I've blogged!


Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I have updated this. Celeste has come so far since my last blog. She has been through her first Christmas and everything! I'll update her here now! Well she is eating solids now, as most of you know if you have visited the gallery lately. She hates cereal, green beans, and peas but loves sweet potatoes, applesauce, bananas, and as of today peaches. She loves to stand even though she needs help. Celeste has spent the night in her crib for a while now prolly since early November. She is growing well and is babbling all the time. We think she knows how to give a kiss, because she leans into us with a guppy face and "kisses" us on the cheek. She started that this week. It could be just us wanting her to do it, but we will count it anyway. Celeste has grown very fond of her bear blankie which we call Mr. Bear. We lost him about 1 1/2 months ago and had to buy a new one on eBay. That was an adventure. He cost a fortune! We made sure to get two this time! We went on our first outing to the park this past weekend we got to see a waterfall which she just stared at in awe. She must have thought it was a very big bath tub lol!

In the mean time we are getting better and better at this parenting thing... we hope anyways! It has been so much fun. Not always easy but one of the best experiences of my and I assume my husband's life. Sometimes it is hard to remember to be the wife and to separate the role of Mommy and wife, but I have been trying to get better at that. I think as Celeste is getting older it is getting easier, because she isn't as demanding as she was at first and I am way less tired than before. I am anticipating Valentines day in hopes that we can do something as husband and wife and for a couple of hours leave behind diapers to over willing relatives!

2006 had it's up's and down's, but overall it was one of the best years of my life and one of the most memorable. I'm looking forward to 2007 and what it has in store for us!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home