Family news

Stuff happening around here!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Doctors Appointment Today

Hooray today is our due date.... but still no baby. I saw the doctor today and the baby and I are both fine. They put me on a fetal monitor and the baby sounds great...for those of you trying to guess the sex of the baby by heartbeat rate the rate today was 155-160. So, if no baby comes this weekend, I'll be back at the doctor on Tuesday and if no baby by Thursday a.m. I'll be induced on that day. Either way the baby should be here by this coming Friday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... Congratulations!! I hear the baby is here and there are no pictures! What are you guys doing with all your free time?? Enjoy your new little girl!! Love, Joanne & Dave Ross

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home